Ian – Pennsylvania
I just used the organic pump and grow fertilizer on my plants and after a couple days there’s mold growing at the base where I applied on all my plants?
I suspect you are growing indoors as this is usually when mold shows up due to organics and moisture combined, but no worries, its common to see this and it is harmless, allow the soil to dry out for a couple of day and it should disappear naturally, for future reference, moisture and shade, will always cause mold in any growing environment. Try to give them some direct sun if possible. If not, keep an eye on the dampness of the soil, less damp, means less mold, think of a home and the basement! Same metaphor!