Julie L. – California

I have a 6 month old puppy and I had a bottle of Final stop in the back yard,put up over 6 feet high. Well, she got the bottle and chewed off the cap. I know it is organic. Do I need to take her to the Vet? I do not know how much she ingested.

Julie L. – California

Your pup should be fine! Our Final Stop Insecticides are made of 100% Organic essential oils, upset stomach at worst. Please keep our bottles out of reach as there is more of a danger of ingesting plastic pieces than from taking a few licks of the actual essential oils.