My lawn has a bunch of mushrooms all over it. I read online a nitrogen rich fertilizer with slow release will help with that. Is that true and is it pet safe?
Yes, a nitrogen rich fertilizer will help but there are other factors to consider, like temperatures, humidity, dampness, also de-thatching the lawn will help reduce mushrooms. Our Final Stop Disease Control Fungicide can be used after removing the mushrooms to spray so that the mushroom spores do not germinate. And all our products are people & pet safe.