Dr. Earth African Violet Potting Soil is designed to feed African Violets, but can also be used on all types of flowering plants. It is great for many projects in the garden. It is formulated to promote an abundance of quality buds and will allow the flowers to bloom bigger and brighter.
- 100% organic – no synthetic ingredients or GMO infested chicken manure.
- Contains TruBiotic® beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed, contributing to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Dr. Earth converts over 720,000 tons of green materials into premium soil products each year. We are the pioneers of sustainable management of biodegradable resources. The results from this process contributes to water purity, reduction in green house gas emissions and a source of the best ingredients on earth.
- Manure & odor free.
- Designed for Indoor and outdoor containers. African Violet Potting Soil is created to grow the healthiest and most productive plants any time of the year.
- TruBiotic® technology ensures organic nutrients are broken down and released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed, contributing to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Sustainably made in the U.S.A. through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Formulated by Milo Shammas, founder of Dr. Earth.