Decorative Mulch Made From Cocoa Bean Shells
Dr. Earth® Cocoa Mulch shells are processed by large custom machines designed to calibrate a consistent size and color of all bark products. This ground cover helps keep moisture in the soil while keeping unwanted weeds away by blocking out sunlight. Dr. Earth® Cocoa Mulch shells are a true “Premium” shell that are double screened for consistency which provides the best-looking shells for the highest quality gardens. This versatile shell, which naturally acts as a mulch, can be used in vegetable or ornamental gardens to protect, beautify and add style to new and existing landscaping.
- Helps conserve water and reduce weeds in the spring and summer
- Insulates roots from extreme cold in the winter
- No artificial dyes or additives
- Where to Use: Our durable Cocoa Mulch can be used throughout your entire landscape in planting beds, paths, driveways, garden beds, planter boxes and around trees and shrubs.
- Do Not Use Here: Avoid spreading mulch before seeds have germinated, around underdeveloped plants and within several inches of house foundations or other wood surfaces.
WARNING: Cocoa bean mulch naturally contains theobromine and caffeine, just like chocolate. These chemicals are poisonous to dogs. Do not use this product where dogs will be present. If ingested, contact your veterinary office immediately.