Fine Patio Bark
Decorative Ground Cover And Mulch
Dr. Earth® Patio Bark Fine nuggets are processed by large custom machines designed to calibrate a consistent size and color of all bark products. This ground cover helps keep moisture in the soil while keeping unwanted weeds away by blocking out sunlight. Dr. Earth® Patio Bark Fine nuggets are a true “Premium” nugget that are double screened for consistency which provides the best looking bark nuggets for the highest quality gardens. This versatile bark, which naturally acts as a mulch, can be used in vegetable or ornamental gardens to protect, beautify and add style to new and existing landscaping.
- Conserves soil moisture & suppresses weed growth
- Helps to minimize soil crusting & ground erosion
- Insulates plants from extreme hot & cold temperatures
- No chemicals, no artificial dyes, and no additives
- Where to Use: Our durable Patio Bark Fine nuggets can be used throughout your entire landscape in planting beds, paths, driveways, walkways, garden beds, planter boxes, around trees and shrubs, pet runs and playgrounds where our kids play.
- How to Use: Spread 1 to 3 inches deep for best results. Keep mulch several inches away from tree trunks to allow them air to dry and breathe, this would be true for home foundations or other wood structures
- Do Not Use Here: Avoid spreading mulch before seeds have germinated, around underdeveloped plants and within several inches of house foundations or other wood surfaces.