Free® All Purpose Potting Soil is a potting soil that is free of any animal byproducts. Free® is recommended for use in all outdoor and indoor potting and container applications. Free® is great for many projects in the garden. It can be used as a soil amendment for in-ground planting: trees, shrubs, bare root planting, flowers and vegetables; mulching; and seed cover. Great for indoor garden production.
- 100% organic – no synthetic ingredients or GMO infested chicken manure.
- Contains TruBiotic® beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed, contributing to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor containers. Free All Purpose potting soil created to grow the healthiest and most productive plants any time of the year.
- Organic Transparency; OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute), OIM (Organic Input Materials), CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers).
- Sustainably made in the U.S.A. through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Formulated by Milo Shammas, founder of Dr. Earth, to grow Home Grown Foods.