Root Zone® fertilizer is formulated to feed all transplants, vegetable garden plants, both summer and winter plants, in containers or in native soil found in your yard. It is best used when planting seeds or transplanting anything into a new container or at home in the garden.
- No synthetic ingredients or GMO infested chicken manure.
- Contains TruBiotic® beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae. TruBiotic® ensures organic nutrients are thoroughly broken down and then released in the soil for plant roots to absorb them as they are needed, contributing to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
- Handcrafted from feed grade ingredients. Enriched with organic nutrients found naturally in land plants, ocean plants, fish, fish bones and mined minerals from the earth. This nutritionally balanced formula promotes very rich and healthy soil equipped to grow the healthiest plants. Healthy soils are capable of growing the healthiest fruits, vegetables, trees and flowering plants in your home and garden.
- Organic Transparency; OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute), OIM (Organic Input Materials), CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers) and NOP (National Organic Program).
- Sustainably made in the U.S.A. through a collaboration of high level environmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Formulated by Milo Shammas, founder of Dr. Earth, to grow Home Grown Foods.